We are Rogue Factor, a medium-sized video game developer based in Montreal, Canada. Our team is currently working on a brand new and ambitious IP, Hell is Us, which mixes a realistic and fantastic universe, and is created in Unreal Engine 5 with support from our European parent company, Nacon.
A teaser trailer for the game was released in April 2022. Watch it here.
Nous recherchons un(e) animateur.trice jouabilité à temps plein, qui sera responsable de créer et d’intégrer des animations de qualité AAA pour notre prochain jeu d’action-aventure à la troisième personne.
• Design and create realistic and compelling gameplay, navigation and combat animations that allow the game to achieve its creative and artistic vision in collaboration with various departments.
• Integrate and optimize the final assets in Unreal Engine.
• Work independently and in concert with various stakeholders to implement and refine processes and techniques to ensure quality and efficiency of production.
• Participate in a variety of related mandates that may include content creation, quality control, and any other activities necessary to ensure on-time delivery and success of the final product.
• Relevant work experience of at least 3-5 years.
• Demonstrated aptitude for realistic animation with a focus on movement and armed combat in AA/AAA video games.
• Proficiency in Maya, 3ds Max, Blender or any other animation software.
• Knowledge of the Unreal engine, animated engine systems, state machine and blueprint concepts.
• Ability to create quickly and iteratively, based on feedback and direction.
• High attention to detail, and ability to clearly represent abstract concepts.
• The ideal candidate will be creative, positive, and open-minded, possess strong communication and organizational skills, demonstrate strong professional integrity, and have a thirst for learning and personal growth.
• Familiarity with motion capture (face and body) for video games.
• Previously delivered a few successful AA/AAA titles for consoles and PC, while working in an animator role on at least one full development cycle.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Unreal Engine and hand-to-hand combat.
• High potential and willingness to develop skills as an animator.
• Academic degree in a relevant field from a recognized school.
• Experience following production roadmaps using AGILE management tools such as Jira.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Ownership and agency over your work on a groundbreaking new IP.
• Competitive salary and generous employee benefits package.
• A dynamic, inclusive, challenging, and engaging remote or hybrid work environment.
• Continued training and career development opportunities.
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
• Your resume and cover letter.
• A portfolio (format of your choice) showcasing elements relevant to the position.
• Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
• Rogue Factor is an equal opportunity employer.
• Although we wish to sincerely thank all applicants, only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com